Friday, March 17, 2006

My Pefect Imperfections
someone today told me that i act like i think i'm perfect. all i have to say is "NOT TRUE!"...i'm confident, but i know my flaws probably better than anyone else on this earth.
just in case no one believes me i'll list them...not to prove anything, but just so you know that i know...i'm not all that -all the time, just most times ...lol
*i say things that hurt people's feelings sometimes without thinking about it* i'm horrible with money, yet i'm obssessed with it* if we're not friends, you are just another person to me, (harsh i know it sounds...but honestly)* i have a very smart mouth* if i have a good idea, everyone will be sure to know it* i'm not that easy to get to know* i'm not really the friendliest...(wow, that sounds really bad- but i'm not and i know that about myself)* i'm me phi me, and not as thoughtful as i should be (i'm getting better at this though!)* i give advice, whether you asked for it or not* i'm not as studious as i should be*

With all that said...i'm a pretty good person, and we all have flaws. i know my qualities as well as my flaws:
*when you do crack through my shell, i'm an open book* i'm a great listener (unless its on the phone -i'm not the best phone buddy)* i'm ambitious (even though i dont always go to class!)*i'm really caring* i'm always true blue* i give great advice (lol)* i always have a good suggestion (another lol)* i'm sincere* i'll share my last bread crumb with a friend* you can always use my iron/cell phone/computer/watch my tv/or use my curling iron...:)

Now Playing: Your My Type- Kanye West

No comments: