Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Kountdown to Kimora

Fabulosity (n): 1: a state of everything that is fabulous 2: a quality ascribed to that which expresses glamour, style, charisma, power, and heart

Tomorrow I am meeting Kimora Lee Simmons.

While I'm not the BabyPhat posterchild I do respect Kimora for her bold business moves and for being the power diva that she is. This woman has done it all -she models, owns a klothing line komplete with a lifestyle (the scent, jewlery, handbags, etc), has been a daytime t.v. host, is married to an endustry power player with two kids and a bad ass krib to boot (ya'll see her green sun room?)! Plus she just released her very own self-help book, "Fabulosity: What It Is and How to Get It" where she has the guts to kreate and freely use words like "Kimora-riffic" and "Fabalance"...wtf? But hey', she's Kimora "KLS" Lee Simmons and SHE KAN DO THAT! The book is aktually pretty good, it's filled with praktical tips on how to get what you want while staying true to yourself. Plus I got her $16.00 kimora-riffic lip gloss for FREE with my purchase. I've got my networking kards made (thanks Z! for the great design), getting my proposal ready with my PR Director, and am currently wrecking my wardrobe for something that says "trendy/unique/professional/me" all at the same time to wear at our meeting of the minds tomorrow in Howard's Bookstore. I even bought a silver engraved "power pen'' just in case i have to whip out a writing utensil...can't let her see my Papermaids...
Let the Kimora Kountdown kontinue.

Now Playing: I'm Bossy- Kelis

No comments: