Wednesday, March 15, 2006


It's Like Finding a $20 Bill in an Old Winter Coat
Cool ass people. I love them! If you know anything about me, you know I'm not the easiest person to get to know. Some people just hit the right cord and I must admit it's like striking gold ( I try not to toot my own horn but "toot toot"). Spring break has been really fun, while everything I expected didn't go as planned, this week has been really fulfilling and fun nonetheless. Oh yea, Jen and Ken...you two are GREAT...Lysh I already knew you were the shit (C2!!!).
Hold up...Pause...
Let me just talk about how things happen for a reason and how great God is for connecting certain people in

a timeline...
2002,2003: Casually meet B at AMPHS Symposium (note: it isn't really a big deal)
September 2005: B tries out for Dare To Be...we reintroduce ourselves and keep in touch
October 2005:J. Muthafukkin Stowe sells me a Stepshow ticket, and doesn't charge me an arm and a leg
December 2005: He is no longer HIM...the doors are open for new applicants
January 2006: B comes correct
B takes me on a double date to Georgetown v. Duke game where I meet Ken
March 2006: Hang out with Ken on SB where we in turn hang out with Jen
...turns out everyone is cool as shit!
Finding good, sincere cool people is like finding a $20 bill in an old winter coat pocket
On another note: I finally got a band to respond to my booking inquiry, they seem very promising. it feels like it's taken them forever...the storm is coming and I hope Howard U. is ready!

I'm happy. I truly truly am...I have sooooo much to look forward to in this life. My mood right now is party and bullshit...hopefully by the time I get back from Spring Break, I'll be in the mood to buckle down and get my study on..I need for my grades to be right this semester, they can't suck like last semester.

Hmmm....I need to hit the gym.

Now Playing: So What- Ying Yang feat. Ciara

No comments: