Friday, September 09, 2005

TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I'm from Atlanta, GA
2. I write for my school's newspaper
3. I'm a fashion merchandising major
4. I'm not good at making new friends...lol
5. I'm really friendly but I don't always come off that way
6. I LOVE Howard University
7. My dorm this year is the best ever, where is MTV Cribs when u need em?
8. I've kept a diary since the 4th grade
9. I'm the only girl among 5 brothers, and i'm NOT a tomboy
10. I prefer baseball to football (shhhhh)

NINE WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1. Make time for me
2. Suprise me
3. Let me know I'm the number one and the only one
4. Be honest
5. Listen to what I say
6. Encourage me in my endeavors
7. Allow me to spoil you
8. Have some goals
9. Be generous (i aint sayin i'm a gold digger, but i'm not messing with no broke ******)

EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Graduate from college in 4 years
2. Write for a high fashion publication

3. Get Married
4. Have kids
5. Live in another country
6. Own a home
7. Give back to the people that gave so much to me
8. Make a difference

SEVEN THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
1. People that think they're cool, but really arent
2. Negative people (the ones that are always complaining....agghhh)
3. When someone leaves less than one serving in the refrigerator (why put an empty container back in there just for me to be siked out???)
4. Black girls with bad attitudes.....(why foster the stereotype ladies?)
5. Those wack little brats on My Sweet 16
6. Undependable people
7. People that take others for granted

SIX THINGS I BELIEVE IN
1. God
2. Myself
3. Random acts of kindness
4. Love
5. Divine Intervention
6. Purpose

FIVE THINGS I’M AFRAID OF
1. Never finding that one and only
2. Failing
3. Being Barren
4. Being Broke forever
5. Having bad credit

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
1. Good Conversation
2. Eating with my family
3. Laughing
4. Spooning

THREE THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
1. Bathe
2. Write
3. Do my hair

TWO THINGS I WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW
1. Hit someone!
2. Hug someone!

ONE PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW
HIM


Now Playing: Raheem Devaughn "Believe"

No comments: