Friday, June 30, 2006

Just Let Me Say....

A blog is a form of personal expression to the public. Anything I say in MY BLOG is up to me. While I'm not a bitch and am fully aware of the readers, (though most times they freeload and never comment)...I will never let anyone or any situation stop me from speaking my mind. Yes, I censor myself- I'd never completely put someone on blast and I'd never "defame" anyone's character, unless it were true you understand...
So about my roomates. They're not bad people really they're not. They just weren't made for me and that's completely okay because as we all know the world never has and never will revolve around me. However, being that this is my blog ...sometimes when it gets real bad I will speak on it.
Just for the record...the girl mentioned first in my blog...she's an alright person. She's not dirty though sometimes I wish I didn't what curl pattern her hair has since it's normally spotted all over the bathroom. But she just moved out so everything that happened is in the past and I don't wish any bad for her. She's not a bad person just not the best roomate for me.
The second situation...when I thought the girl commited suicide. That's a true story, but honestly I haven't seen the girl since. She's never here and I hardly see signs of her living here...so besides that night she has never been an issue and so besides that incident I've never mentioned her.
Okay, just thought I should share that with all of my loyal readers. Continue on, continue on with your obviously dreary everyday lives (since you felt the need to email my blurbs about the problems I was having with my roomates to enough people but it's okay, my blog is in public space and I understand that, I still just think you're pretty lame).

Now Playing: Roomates, Kanye West ft. Consequence

1 comment:

Charreah said...

gosh, I love you! And we damn sure will continue to blog about whatever the hell we want to. I still have a que who looks at me weird for a post and I enjoy the power people give you and I will surely take it. To the people with "nothing to talk about so I'll just read about everybody else's interesting lives," I'm sure they will be peeping in the sitting window of your boutique wondering how they can just get a little bit of that star quality.