Sunday, June 04, 2006


About Online Sexual Predators

These pervs have been on every news or talk stations...ABC 7, Oprah, Dateline...They're hitting it big time. From live arrest where Diane Sawyer knocks down the door to find the freaks jacking off at their computer desks to mailmen who are supposed sexual predators gone good, sexual predators have definitely had their 15 minutes of fame. I think the phenomenon has gone too far.
I have an online predator. No, seriously...and it's getting out of hand. I don't really even know why they're targeting me. Aren't I about 7 years too old to be sexually preyed on? I'm a grown ass woman- why is would someone chose me to IM and say crude things too. I'd like to believe my AIM screename is private...only friends can view it on facebook...it's not on MySpace.
I know its someone I know...he claims he goes to Howard with me and says his name is Mark. Clearly those thing are probably not true. Even if he does go to Howard I know his name isn't Mark, not his first name anyway. I'm almost positive the screen name he's been using is an alternate. It's completely too vulgur for it to be his main name.
I'm thoroughly disgusted and annoyed. It's funny, I'm not even afriad- just very disturbed and grossed out that someone would think to say some of the things he's decided to say to me.
I don't even dress provactively...I don't have any sort of reputation...and I don't talk about sexual matters with just anyone. Why me?
Where does this guy get off? (no pun intended)

Now Playing: Call the Cops, Mario

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»