Sunday, November 20, 2005

I KNOW BETTER BUT....
I should be doing something productive like cleaning my room, doing my econ homework, packing, or finishing this Hilltop article however, when there's an itch I like to scratch it.
So here:
This thing kinda' sucks really bad. Have you ever really wanted to move on, but memories held you back? Or maybe it was the pseudopotential for things to get back right again...I know the feeling. I miss HIM and HE is no where around...When I see him its a cold, dry "what up" and my guard won't even let me reach out and show him the things he used to love so much about me. He keeps floating further and further away and my spirit wants to reach out but my mind knows it will be to no avail. New girl or no girl...I know that situation won't be forever but even when they are over with our relationship will still be like a war torn country.

The Fool's Contentment
(this didnt start as a poem but my thoughts were so poetic I decided I'd entitle it)
by ME
I could do so much better,
I know...that's what everyone says
Sometimes though, you don't want better.
You want what you have, or had, to become better.
It is the ignorance of our hearts that yearns for this,
because in our minds we know better.


Agape
by my girl Jill Scott
"10
11
12
1, 2, 3 o'clock
no show no call
November
December
January
February
March
Mid-April the phone rings
I still love HIM"

Now Playing: Dont Forget about Us- Mariah Carey

1 comment:

Laylah Queen of the Night said...

I like reading this blog, reminds me of a similar situation I went through not too long ago.