Tuesday, November 08, 2005


The crying shit is for the birds...I'm a liberated black woman who can't be defined by a man. I turned in my Letter of Resignation to HIM, yea literally...Wild? May seem so ...but it was QUITE necessary- I couldn't let him have that much control over my emotions any more. Sure I miss how things were at one point when things were still sweet but the fact of the matter is that -those sentiments for whatever reason no longer exist. I guess we all play the fool a time or two, but ce la vie ...let me get back to my life. It's a done deal people, I went to rehab and I'm not Addycted anymore. I cant let Anonymous ... Addyct ... HIM get to me...I'm the only one left hurt it the end. Who knows where things will go from this point, but I'm sure as hell not going to sit around just to find out. What God has for me is for me, and the man that is for me HE has for me and me only! He should definitely keep the letter though, its seriously like some of my best work. Plus it will be a collectible when I blow up. Its not a game people, its not a game...Missy dont play, and there are some great things about to erupt. DONT SLEEP ON IT!

Now Playing: "Overdose"-Brandon Hines

No comments: