Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I really should be writing my article for http://www.natcreole.com *shameless plug* but I'm having writer's block like nobody's business. Life right now is just existing...I'm caught up in the midst of tests, meetings, practices, and daily deadlines. I cannot wait till' Friday has come and I have a three day weekend free from any writing for someone else's publication. Hopefully I'll be kicking back with the ladies in Virginia Beach but we'll see, I'm not really up for breaking too much bread so close before Homecoming. I can't wait till I have reached some of my major goals. Things I have been dreaming about since I was a little girl are just around the corner. I truly do feel that I'm just on the edge of greatness and that there is something extraordinary waiting for me just around the corner. I just can't see it yet. There has to be more to life...I know this isnt it- there has to be more. Something Deeper. Tonight as I was procrastinating I listened to "Someone to Watch Over Me" sang by Ella Fitzgerald and my comrad, *Ayanna*, and I were talking about how Fitzgerald was talking about a man she had yet to meet. I feel like Miss Ella. I know all the things I want in life are out there for me. Waiting on me to be ready to receive them when it's time. That not only goes for that special man but it goes for everything in life. The world is my oyester and I'm just waiting on those pearls!

Now Playing: "In the Midnight Hour" Vanessa Marquez

No comments: