Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I think I fully understand it all now....
Bittersweet, you're gonna be the death of me I dont want you, but I need you, I love you and I hate you at the very same time See what I want so much, should never hurt this bad Never did this before, thats what the virgin said We've been generally warned, thats what the surgeon says God talk to me now this is an emergency And he claim he only with me for the pussy, You cut me deep son of a bitch cut me like surgery And I was too proud to admit that it was hurtin me I'd never do that to you at least purposely We breakin up again we makin up again but we dont love no more I guess we fuckin then Have you ever felt like you wanted to kill him and you mixed them emotions with tequilla and you mixed that with a little bad advice on one of them bad nights you have a bad fight and you talkin bout his family his aunts and shit and he sayin muhfucka yo mama's a bitch you know domestic drama and shit All the attitude he'll never hit a girl but he'll shake the shit out of me but im a be the bigger man big pimpin like jigga man oh i figure its Bittersweet, you're gonna be the death of me I dont want you, but I need you, I love you and I hate you at the very same time See what I want so much, should never hurt this bad Never did this before, thats what the virgin said We've been generally warned, thats what the surgeon says God talk to me now this is an emergency And my friend says I shouldn't let him worry me I need to focus on the guys we gettin currently But I've been thinking and it got me back to sinking it This relationship, it even got me back to drinking now This Hennessey, is gon be the death of me And I always thought that I havin your child was our destiny But I can't even vibe wit you sexually Cause every time that you try I will question you Say "you fuckin them girls, disrespecting me? You don't see how your lies are affecting me? You don't see how our life was supposed to be? And I never let a nigga get that close to me! And you ain't cracked up to what you was supposed to be! You always gone! You always be where them hoes would be!" And it's the first time I ever spilled my soul to him! He fucked up and he know it G I guess it's bittersweet poetry...Congrats anyway Addyct

Now Playing: "Tell me what you Want" Mase feat. Total

No comments: