Tuesday, October 11, 2005

If My Life Were A Soundtrack...
(check out the lyrics to find out why later)
12 Tracks that Ecompass My Life
1. Sideshow : The Stylistics- its sad but so true....life can beat people up sometimes
2. Luxiourious: Gwen Stefani- life isn't all bad, when you've arrived it's good to life the high life
3. All I Have: Amerie-sometimes you're all just isn't enough
4. Aint No Sunshine: Jackson 5- have you ever wanted something so bad?...
5. I'd Rather Be With You: Bootsy Collins- nuff' said, this is the original that Beyonce' remade
6. I Wont Complain: Darryl Coley- i've had some good days and some weary days but i wont complain
7. Someone to Watch Over Me: Ella Fitzgerald- i know HE's out there somewhere
8. If this World Were Mine: Luther Vandross & Cheryl Lynn- and when i find him this is what I'd do...
9. I Taste Just Like Candy: Foxy Brown featuring Kelis- get it?
10. I Told The Storm: Greg O'Quin- sometimes you have to tell your storm that you can't be moved
11. Spoiled: Joss Stone-see lyrics*
12. She Lives in My Lap: Andre 3000- somethings just make you go "hmmmm"

Now Playing: Sugar Honey Ice Tea by Kelis

No comments: