Sunday, October 16, 2005


welp its happening. i knew it would...he's coming back in fear that he still might now 'have' me. he's popping up unannounced, calling my phone, asking for favors...trying to get back. thats fine. most of me likes it, but there this one part that just isnt buying it...that one part isn't allowing me to accept him back with open arms as if nothing ever happened. I just cant be hurt again, i cant fall into the same trap that i was in before. if he still wants me fine, but it wont do any good if he's not ready to give me the commitment i need in order to be happy with giving him any of my attention. guys are so damn predictable...its kinda funny. oh well, we'll see what happens...

Now Playing: Mr. Brightside-The Killers

PS: I still love em' though lol

No comments: