Thursday, January 04, 2007

Kicking and Screaming...

that's what I feel like doing right now. Though it never worked as I hoped it would when I was a child maybe throwing an adult temper tantrum will make the break a little longer. (though technically it's already ended) I'm simply not ready to go back. While my break was restful and I have been replenished (although after I saw my math grade I'm not so sure I should have been so tired)- I'm not sure if I'm ready for the rigors of a new semester. 2006 was soooo good to me, it has been hard for me to let go of the fact that is indeed, OVER...and inorder for this year to be just as good I'm going to have to work for it...ALL OVER AGAIN. It is truly tiring to think about! But ...ce la vie. On a more positive note, there are a few good things about a new semester...1. a fresh new start 2. new books and school supplies (don't act like I am the only one...with each new book, notepad, and pen you pray it will more understandable, contain better grades, and won't get lost). 3. transfer students...I love seeing new faces and seeing what fresh minds can bring to the table. 4. accomplishments...each semester someone you know accomplishes something- whether they pledge something, are appointed some position, win some election - it's always an exciting time- especially in the SPRING! While I hate that I have to leave my beloved home of Atlanta and all of my great friends...it has to be this way and I am excited to see all of my friends at school and to collect and exchange some tardy Christmas gifts!
PS: I will be doing the Heizman on all the haters this semester so don't even try it!

Now Playing : Heizman On Dat Hoe- Da' Heizman Boyz

No comments: