Sunday, January 07, 2007

Since It's Sunday...

I figured I'd do a religious post.I guess a bit silly too, just to start your week off right. Have you ever been in church and been worshiping next to a horrid singer? Were you tempted to laugh or embarassed that their frail notes distracted you soooo much? What's even worse is when the children's choir singer isn't so cute...you should really feel ashamed for laughing at the kids! The worst of all is laughing at the regular choir...I mean, they get your service started off right...go from high to low...praise to worship. So when they pick Keke, who's only allowed to be in choir because she has "such heart", to sing lead the only result can be trecherous...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so happy you are back to posting regularly.... my entertainment source is back!!!! please keep it up

Jameil said...

sigh. i started with a smile... which turned to a grimace...