Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Doing it, Doing it, and Doing It Well...
I thought this might be a good time to write, an mini update in the world of Me. The situation that I talked about in my previous post *the one where I called the chick the B-word* is resolved. She ended up in tears after the meeting was over and profusely apologized, so I couldn't ask for me. All is forgiven- I just hope nothing like that happens again.
This evening I'm interviewing Negest Likke, the writer/director of the new movie, Phat Girlz, staring the large and lovely comedian, Monique. I'm very excited, she's a graduate of Clark Atlanta, and also a Delta, so she's like the around the way girl who made it big.
School is becoming so overwhelming...and I'm not sure if I should drop my Economics II course...I dropped a course last semester and I don't want too many Ws on my transcript even though I'm taking summer school at UDC this summer. I was thinking about trying to have a journalism internship this summer as well, but I actually think I'm going to wait and do that second semester of next year because I don't want to have any distractions when it comes to making this fashion show the hottest it can be. I really want to work at a hair salon anyway...don't ask me why, but it's my favorite place to be. I just love the atmosphere and the constant transformation of women. They come in looking a mess and leave looking like goddesses.
And BAS I dont know if you read this homie, but if you do...us dressing alike (3 days in a row!) just means we have the same frame of mind and thats never be a bad thing. While it might look a little corny, it's so endearing that you find it just as humorous as I do.And it's true...I still think you are the shit boy! I'm ready to get this poppin' when you are :)

Now Playing (Double Feature): I Love You, Cheri Dennis & When Can We Date, Dem Franchize Boys

2 comments:

Charreah said...

i mean really. Why are you stealing my blog post titles? I guess great minds really do . . .

Anonymously, Me. said...

yea, I guess so...I didnt even notice that