Thursday, April 27, 2006

Just Because I'm a Journalist
...an email I received earlier today. I'll choose not to believe the message below just cuz' I think the girl is flyy.

From: Hate (Blank) Add to Address Book
Date: 2006/04/27 Thu AM 04:11:30 EDT
To: A WHOLE Bunch of People
Subject: If you know that SLUT (Blank)


Fuck (Blank). I just went to the doctor today and he told me I have fucking HPV and the only person I’ve had sex with was that bitch (Blank). She is a fucking whore. Don’t fuck with her. Please. For your health and for the sake of humanity. She won’t admit she has it but when I called her and asked her about it she fucking hung up in my face before I even said I had it. I just said the word “HPV” and she hung up the guilty bitch. Oh, but she was more than happy to call (Blank's friend) a “dirty slut” and a “nasty hoe” in November when (Friend) had just found out SHE had HPV and it was causing her problems. But now that (Blank) has it she won’t say shit.

Her and her fucking roommate are whores. They have this thing where they bring home two guys together and both fuck. If one is fucking they’re both fucking. (Blank) told me about it. Ask (Guy1) and (Guy2). They did it with me and my roommate. They are sluts who KNOW they have this STD and they keep slutting around. Fuck these whores.

PLEASE don’t fuck with (Blank). HPV can be passed even through a condom!!! You are not safe if you have sex with this slut or her slut ass roommate. They are dirty sluts who are obviously trying to pass on this disease because they are upset at the world.

These two bitches are sluts and I will hate (Blank) until the day that I fucking die. She did a credit card scam, she tricks niggas into buying her stuff, she fucks over her “best friends” and she gives niggas HPV. This bitch is SICK, DISGUSTING and a TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING!!! HPV is forever. If you are a guy you are FUCKED UP if you think you are safe. FUCK YOU (Blank)!!!

DAMN, that's got to suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For More Information about HPV (The Human Papillomavirus)

Please Go To:http://www.cdc.gov/std/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so serious and crazy...U should publish it, it could be a good break...lmao. J/P Hopefully some people will take notes and practice safe sex, get to know their partners for real. Me personally would rather a full test before anything. People feel corny asking that question...WELL it can avoid situations like this!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»