Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just Like The Writers

...I'm going on strike. I don't know whether or not it's something I'm doing wrong but I definitely keep attracting all the wrong guys. So, I'm going on strike. I'm just going to let the love quest take a backseat to everything else. Easier said than done, I know but I think it's necessary. I need to do some self-reflection before I end up slicing one of these knuckleheads. Doesn't matter what age they seem to be, I've had 21, 22, 24, 26...they all bullshit- they just have different styles of bullshitting me. One tried to play the sincere honesty guy who just wasn't ready, one tried to get me caught up in his black consciousness scheme, the latest whole thing was that "he was a grown man" ..."we're both adults"..."I won't look at you any different if you give it up on the first night"...You may not, but I will! They make me want to scream. So instead of waking my roommates up, who seemingly never have anything to do in the morning,  I'll just said fuck it and leave it alone. 

Now Playing: Celibacy Blues- Jill Scott
...Though, I'm not sure whether or not this strike will include dates or not, sometimes that free dinner is what gets you through the night. On second thought, I think they will- that's how the grown man showed his ass.

2 comments:

James Tubman said...

not all guys are bad

get a guy that violanteers for a worthy cause

and do't be so hard on them

they don't know what they are doing

Charreah said...

I adore you! When optimistic Yaz is striking these fellas are really cutting up . . .

And that "I wont think different of you." CLASSIC.

Please go on dates just for these retarded comments, and hey kissing frogs gets you to a prince. Your fans appreciate your sacrifice:)