Wednesday, June 20, 2007

shouts to the family!
Just wanted to give a shoutout to my family who I now know read regularly and have spread it amongst themselves unbeknownst to me! lol. HEY EVERYBODY! *waves at the camera* Anyway, my little cousin sent me the greatest email ever and that's the kinda' thing I live for. Letting me know that I'm a positive force, an inspiration, and a cool kid. It made my heart smile. I honestly don't mind anyone reading my blog, for if I did it'd be set to private ...after all this is a blog not a DIARY! I keep the two very seperate. I'll admit there are a few statements that will make me blush when I think about cousin Dolly or Peter reading with their cup of coffee but then again I only publish things I don't mind the WORLD WIDE web reading. Ce' la vie. So since I've been informed that my blog is the hot topic of the family I figured I'd give them a shoutout!

For those who haven't been keeping up with the life of Yasmine (the daughter of Ed) via "google" or our annual Christmas cards here's my rundown:
*I'm not pregnant (and I don't have any kids)
*I'm a Senior at Howard U.
*Easiest way to reach me is by email/phone/ or at Aunt *my aunt...your cousin* Wendy's
*I pledged Delta (sorry, I know most you guys are Aka's)
*I dont plan on getting married any time soon however if you're in the area next May come to my graduation and you can get free autographs (before I blow up!)

Anyway, I thought the email Serena (Nita's daughter) sent me was hilarious, sweet, a bit unnerving, and overall awesome. Glad to know my family's reading! lol.

PS: my reviews are way UP in the honesty box!

Now Playing: Family Reunion

2 comments:

Jameil said...

hilarious. i think my mom's friends are reading mine. my dad one day told me it was a good read. hilarious. i didn't know he had any idea i had a blog. my mom hates when i mention her but i told her about it but told her if she wanted to censor me, she should stop reading. i wouldn't mind more of my friends and fam reading mine even tho it is part diary. it's me. one of my college homies and i are a lot closer b/c she encouraged me to keep up with my blog so she had something to read. love it.

Anonymous said...

My sis showed my mom my blog and I damn near had a heart attack. My only consolation is that there's no way my mother will remember how to get there.