Monday, April 09, 2007

Dreams Do Come True...I'm Living Proof!
I know you all have been wondering where I've been the last two months. Well, I was becoming a DevaSTating Lady of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc! It felt like forever and it was hard as ever and I never want to pledge again but I'm happy I did and live to tell (well, actually I won't be telling anything so don't ask Delta business is Delta business and that ain't no joke) the story. It was a long hard road to Delta but I'm proud to be a Neophyte and apart of Sedulous 35 and in the same chapter, Alpha, as the 22 Illustrious Founders. Yay me!


While my life has been an example of the "work" of Delta it felt good to be OWT this weekend and finally feel the social aspect of Delta life. I'm not gonna lie...doing a party through the crowd felt great.


Among other new occurances I had an interview with Teen Vogue's fashion assistant, James DeMolet for an internship with the Fashion Department this summer. Can we spell..."dreamcometrue?" OMG...anyone who knows me knows how obsessed with Teen Vogue (even before The Hills)...If I get this internship life would be PERFECTO!

So, for you that asked...yes my dreams do come true because I work damn hard to make them a reality. 2007 really will be the Year of Yasmine Part Deaux :)
Now Playing: All I Do - Nivea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally an update....... bout friggin time

SouLBoutiQue said...

Congrats...

Unknown said...

THE BIGGEST THING TODAY FOR BLACK AMERICA?
This can get you six-figures in wealth. Free, Apology-Money, and, Founders stock, paid directly to you, due to the Largest Boycott in History. Congress will actively-support iBoycott. Congress will say, on TV every day, that you-must-get-your money. HERE’S WHY: iBoycott requires that Big Media create three satellite-TV channels, as the nation’s gifts to Congress and the National Committees. To own-and-operate: 1. Congress TV Channel, 2. Democratic Party TV Channel, 3. Republican Party TV Channel. Boycott target is a fast-food, TV advertiser. To please America, it invites the 100 largest TV advertisers to meet publicly on the nation-stunning scandal-crisis.

Big Media’s nation-horrifying mistakes: Silence about (1) genocide of 3,000,000 Black Christians in south Sudan; plus Darfur. (2) Iran’s announced plans for Holocaust II. You can get six-figures in Remorse-Apology money, and, stock. HERE’S HOW: iBoycott requires the largest public stock issuance ever. To reward genocide-Abolitionists like you. You can get free, Founders stock in Federal Beneficial Automatic-IRA SportsBOND Commission when issued. A major boycott is the most powerful social instrument known to history.

Reserve potential $1,000-a-day in National Honor Awards to you, in Money, and, Stock: for one Count-me-in email from a pal. Takes 2-minutes-a-day. $10,000-a-day for you for Count-me-in emails from 10 pals. Reserve $100,000-to-$1,000,000 for you. Friends can do the same. Free. No fees, no payments. Not-one-penny-ever. No tricks. No need to have a blog site. Apologies if this money-power comment is off topic. Get six figures in wealth: see WALL STREET, at The Street’s Big Blog: http://biggorilla.typepad.com