Sunday, October 08, 2006


C'mon Homie We Major
My second show sold out in a single day. Though I still have some reservations on receiving congratualatory remarks, since I dont think it has too much to do with me personally, it is pretty cool that people are that excited to see what's coming. I can't wait quench the thirst of everyone who waited in long deadly lines, bought outrageously priced tickets, and did everything in their power to be at my show. It definitely won't be a dollar spent that's not worth it. I truly feel like God has directed my path every single step of the way and allowed me to see the mistakaes I've made and helped me to correct them inorder to make even better decisions.
One HUGE thing I've learned is though while you may be friends with someone that does not mean that you all work well together. I had my friend helping me with one aspect of the show and just about every conversation ended with a death battle argument. Sad but true, it took me way too long to realize that our working relationship was simply not going to work. He was causing more stress than what his work was worth. This experience has taught me so much about myself. My stregnths ....my weaknesses, what works...what doesn't, WHO works and who DOESN'T ...everything. I'm a lot more tough too. This was no easy task but it's my goal to make it look easy...I can't wait for everyone to see the fruits of my labor!
Now Playing: Lost without you- Robin Thicke

No comments: