Sunday, September 24, 2006

It is the most peculiar sensation, sitting right across from someone and feeling like you are on opposites sides of the universe. Being so close and feeling so far away. You can only experience this with someone with whom you were once emotionally close to and later for whatever reason there is some distance. How can you see someone every single day and feel like you grow further and further more apart as each day passes? I tell you it is a very strange thing.
While I wholeheartedly understand that eventually the newness of any relationship wears off, it is interesting that a friendship can go from growing leaps and bounds to being so stagnant and having the growth of that same very friendship seemingly hault all toghether.
Nothing even has to be said. Female intuition can tell everything, a woman...a real woman who's real with herself..., knows when something has changed.
I truly believe our friendship has been lost in the crowd. What began as 2 has grown into 12, and I'm think it's beginning to take a toll. Never did I ever think they'd know more about us than we do...Isn't it funny how things change?
The person I thought I knew so well, I really know little about. I'm not sure if that was really you in the beginning and you've know changed into something I don't like or if this is really you and nothing you were saying and doing was really true. We're all constantly growing and evolving, I just hope you're evolving into someone I don't like. I had high hopes.


Or maybe I'm just tripping and it's really THE growing pains everyone keeps talking about.

Now Playing: Moving Cool (The Afterparty)- Outkast feat. Joi

2 comments:

Charreah said...

the thing I love about your blog is that you dont hold back.

And that feeling? It SUCKS!!!!!
I got ice cream and two spoons and just wanted to remind you how fly you are.

. . . and Moving Cool is my Shit!

Anonymous said...

aww this i sweet and honest and . to be honest people grow ang change moreless than things. we as people need to be reformed, revived and restablished and in that process we might loose others who dont grow or growing in a different direction?