Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thirteen Things about Yasmine

My Christmas List and more....
1. An I-pod...(yes. I am one of the few in the world without one)

2. A digital camera (a nice one!)

3. A MAC giftcard (for at least $50)

4. DVDs for my entertainment system in my dorm

5. Books! (fun ones, serious ones, all kinds)

6. Perfume

7. Lingerie (yea i said it)

8. An Internship

9. At least a 3.2 GPA for this semester

10. Contentment

11. Turntables (I'm trying to learn to DJ)

12. Jewlery (it don't even have to be Tiffany's ...just something cute)

13. Undying Love


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments: