Thursday, August 28, 2008

California...Knows How To Party

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim So, I'm in my home away from home- Floss Scandlelous, California ....The City of Angels. I love it here! There's beautiful weather, beautiful people, great shopping, and it's everything New York is not! Needless to say, I'm trying to move out here as soon as possible. I landed a great fulltime paid internship at a celebrity fashion magazine in New York but as I stated it is an ...internship and pretty soon that won't cut it anymore. It's definitely a great place for me to learn but at this point I've figured out I don't really want to be a fashion editor. One great thing about the magazine is that they have a west coast beauru. My plan is to be in LA by January 09'. I know NYC seems like the place to be, but it's truly not the place for me and I'm smart enough to know that.

1 comment:

Michael said...

"I know NYC seems like the place to be, but it's truly not the place for me and I'm smart enough to know that."

Good. Not everyone is. I hope all is well. Smile.