Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mama Gotta Have a Life Too

So, I'm a week out from the beginning of my new life.  I start work on June 2...10am-6pm. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time:) I'm so excited about the company I'm working with- it's just so many dynamic black women - and people in general- who have been at that very place. I feel like I'm joining another organization. It's a beautiful thing! With my new job, I plan to really get my life to where I want it to be. I opened up an ING savings account [and put $500 in there to start!] and there's more life adjustments to come :) I plan to start painting again, joining my homegirl Charreah's bookclub, find a hair salon in NYC - preferably Harlem since I don't like to have  go to far for a good look and just living and loving life. I'm so exited!

No comments: