Thursday, April 10, 2008

I know some of my friends were interested in knowing so I'm going to tell you- New York IS an option! At least for the summer. I got the paid internship with every homegirl's favorite magazine, so I will definitely be in the NYC. To tell the truth New York scares me to death! It's just so big and busy- I have so much more of a California persona but I'm going to give NYC a try and I sure hell wasn't about to turn down an amazing opportunity to work with the number 1 black womens publication in the world. We'll see if I'm still California Dreamin' after August 9th.

3 comments:

The Glamorous Life said...

That's awesome. I hope they treat you right, because you deserve it. You're the shit homegirl.

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...

Oh I knew they'd make the right choice. Sorry I'm late, but congrats, love! Very happy for you! :)