Monday, December 10, 2007

Seven Down ...One To Go (prayerfully)
I just knocked out two finals (both from 10:00am-12:00pm) in French and Principles of Reasoning plus a Final project in Textiles. This past weekend I did nothing but study, eat, poop, sleep, shower, study, eat, poop, and study some more. I feel great because I know I did well in both exams even though I had added pressure from my Principles of Reasoning Professor to "work hard on the final" meaning this is do or die. So I did.  I have one more semester left and it is more pressure than ever. As of right now I'm enrolled in 18 credits and I know I have to add at least one more class which makes that 21 credit hours. I'm really going to have to push it to the limit in this last leg of the race. Go until I can't go anymore...
I am terrified.


Now Playing: A Soulful Christmas 

No comments: